Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iRideTigers

Steph Jeavons's Global Ride Out!

4 posts in this topic

Guys, you've just gotta check out this lady at One Steph Beyond!

Steph Jeavons is a 39 year-old mother with a 21 year-old son and lives in North Wales in the UK.

She left the UK on the 23rd March 2014, setting-off from from the Ace Cafe, London. She is attempting to circumnavigate the globe by visiting at least 42 countries and at least 6 continents.

Steph aims to do this in 15 months to 2 years avoiding all motorways and main roads and living mainly in her two man tent with only the things she can carry on her bike!

Her current budget for the entire trip is tiny, allowing herself just £5 a day for food, so if you feel you are able to support her in anyway, please do so through her website at www.stephmoto-adventurebikeblog.com.

I would love to do that , but not on £5 a day come on boys lets just do it ...

Len would be up for it on his silverwind and he's got a <removed> load of money , well that's what he said ...

I would also love to do something like that. Unfortunately, until a stranger walks up to me and dumps a significant amount of money in my rucksack (of the magnitude that would allow me to retire, buy a few new bikes, large garage for maintenance, a house with bedrooms large enough to keep the very same bikes in, oh, and a few bob to keep my good lady busy whilst I am away), it ain't gonna happen!

Still, for those that can afford to do such things as Steph Jeavons is - I wish you well and I'm not jealous in the slightest!